Search This Blog

Monday 23 May 2011

Russell Brand 'Deported' From Japan

British Comedian Russell Brand may have cleaned up his habits but that didn’t stop Japan for deporting him. Brand was to join his pop star wife, Katy Perry on her California Dreams tour of Japan but due to convictions from over ten years ago immigration officials denied him entry into Japan.


‘So…my husband just got deported from Japan. I am so. sad. I brought him all this way to show him my favorite place #tokyodreamscrushed’…’It was for priors from over 10 years ago!’ Katy also wrote via Twitter, ‘But of COURSE I ♥ my Japanese fans & the show #MUSTGOON no matter the daily aftershocks or husband’

But reportedly he was arrested just last year in California over a fight with the paparazzi. Brand, ever the comedian posted a photo and message on Twitter, he wrote;

“Planning escape from Japanese custody. It’s bloody hard to dig a tunnel with a chopstick.”

-http://www.hotgossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment